Would You Prefer Plastic Or Real Flowers For A Gift?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by Rossy • Aug 1, 2017.

1. Athanas

AthanasActive Member

Threads:
    I would prefer artificially manufactured flowers to natural flowers. The fact here is that natural flowers are perishable, and you cant keep them for future use or for memories. Artificial ones, on the contrary, can be kept in the house for many years.

2. BMT1014

BMT1014Member

Threads:
    I prefer real flowers and once it becomes dry and shriveled, I still kept it by putting it in between pages of my books. They said that if a person gives you flowers made of plastic, it means that their love for you is not real. I would also love to receive a flower made of chocolates although I only received once in my life. It was a long time ago, one of my suitors gave me three white tulip flowers and it looks real but it's made of white chocolate. I know that the symbol of the flower is passion and love but until now I still don't know what's the meaning if someone gave you flowers made of chocolates. I regret that I did not ask him the meaning of it or maybe it doesn't bother me at all because it tastes so good.

3. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    I would honestly prefer to have plastic flowers over than real ones. I would have to water and properly maintain real ones and make sure flies or any other insect wouldn't be attracted to them. There is also the chance that I or someone else might be allergic. So to save time, money and a bit of health I think plastic is the best way to go in this case.

4. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Plastic flowers makes a very insulting gift to women. They are also not appealing because you have to wash them once in a while because they are dust magnets. Having garden is the cheapest way to have a cheap supply of fresh flowers.

5. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, I hate plastic flowers, it reminds me of old people (no disrespect meant!). Women loves flowers, and often enough I do give them to my wife, it's something they appreciate, but the real deal, not those fake ones.