Wow Cups

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by Katie Miller • Jul 10, 2015.

1. Katie Miller

Katie MillerNew Member

Threads:
    Has anyone tried the Wow cups? I think it's one of the few As seen on TV products that actually work. I have a soon to be 6 year old who is quite clumsy, and a 1.5 year old. Both use Wow cups and love them. It has helped my little guy learn to drink from a cup. They don't spill, and look better than a sippy cup. I found mine on clearance at Walmart for $5.00 Actually every time I go I see them for that price, so maybe they just kept them. I highly recommend trying them for your children. I love that they look just like regular cups.

2. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    Is this the no spill cup? Wow I would love to purchase this for my son. He is just 1 year old but he is drinking from a sippy cup already. Maybe next year he can drink from a cup like this one.

3. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing this. It's a pretty cool idea. I had not heard of these, but I think it would work perfectly for my grandbaby. The price isn't bad either, since many of those sippy cups cost a lot more than five bucks. I think I will get her one of these no-spill cups to try it out, and if she likes it, I'll buy her some more. At least one more to keep at grandma's house, right? ;)

#3Jul 22, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  4. Peachdejour

PeachdejourMember

Threads:
    I wonder how well they work against cup tipping dogs. We cannot have anything without a cap in the living room because our dog with tip anything that is standing up. I'm not sure why, but she does not like when a bottle or glass is sitting on the table. Sometimes she just does it if she's mad at you for not giving her part of your slice of pizza too. She's a stinker.