Your favorite advertisements?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by SpiralArchitect • Oct 29, 2013.

1. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitectActive Member

Threads:
    Have you ever seen an ad which simply makes you feel like trying a product or which is just entertaining in its own right. Simply put, advertisements that you actually don't mind.

Mine are these...

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love the autotuned Slap Chop commercial and find it entertaining. I also love the Grand Theft Auto 5 commercial that features the song Sleepwalking by Chain Gang of 1974 because I like both the game and the song.

3. KellyValentine

KellyValentineNew Member

Threads:
    I love the commercial for the Nokia Lumia 1020. People are really serious about their phones these days. I laugh every time I see it.

(to see it)

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just love the new Target commercial. I already shop at Target, but I think this commercial would make me want to visit a Target. It really has a feel good vibe. I like it some much that I purchased the single from Amazon,

[video=youtube_share;SXPqh_S4laU]http://youtu.be/SXPqh_S4laU[/video]

5. Dame6089

Dame6089Active Member

Threads:
    I loved the K-Mart ads where they would say words that sounded like they were swearing. There were a few of them, but the one I remember is the "Big Gas Savings". Unfortunately they aren't shown often for obvious reasons.

6. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    Actually I don't have a favorite advertisement of those aired on TV, but by this season of the year always come to my mind probably my two favorite ever, one from Coca Cola (1996) and the other from Amazon (1999)... Give me a second to see if I can find them on YouTube....

Yes! here they are :)

[video=youtube;y7VTmiSBeTY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7VTmiSBeTY[/video]

And this other,

7. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    Nope. I always fast forward through the commercials. I love my DVR for this very reason. I record the show. Then I watch it later in the evening commercial free! I love it!

8. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    Oh, I just saw one. It is the new AT&T commercial. The guy is around the table with a few kids. He asks a little girl if she is trying to win the cutest kid contest. She says yes. Then he asks what place is she in. She responds with kindergarten. It is super cute!

9. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just remembered another commercial that I love. I love the Little Caesar's commercial with the guy in a cast and the Walmart Super Bowl commercial with the clown stepping on a unicorn figure and screaming.

10. KellyValentine

KellyValentineNew Member

Threads:
    These commercials are really cute. The little kids are so funny and it remind me of kids I know and the stuff that comes out of their mouths. I'm not an AT&T fan though.

11. Loyal

LoyalBanned

Threads:
    Yeah those commercials are very funny!

12. SpiralArchitect

Threads:
    The amazon one was actually pretty cool. Never seen it before.

13. numbers

numbersNew Member

Threads:
    I don't think I've ever seen so many commercials where they blatantly threaten people if they don't use the product. Funny, but a tiny bit scary.

14. SpiralArchitect

Threads:
    With Buddy Holly singing in background these ads are almost surreal in nature. I mean Panda Cheese isn't available here but I wouldn't mind buying one after seeing that ad.

15. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    These were TOTALLY funny and I even said to my husband, "I hate Kmart, but they are winning right now. I totally want to shop there just to show that they are winning."

I also like the Etrade commercials with the babies. Funny.

There are others, I just can't think of them right now. Anything that has smart humor, in my book, is worth watching.

16. SpiralArchitect

Threads:
    I'd never seen those Kmart ads before but they actually seem to be pretty funny...

17. SpiralArchitect

Threads:
    I'd never seen those Kmart ads before but they actually seem to be pretty funny...

18. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    This is my favorite commercial of all time. I don't even drink beer but I will always remember the Budweiser commercials for their originality and often message. They have had so many Superbowl commericals that I end up seeing later, but this one tops them all:

If I knew how people paste them in here, I would have. But the link will take you to youtube and the commercial.

19. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I would have to say that my favorite commercial without a doubt would have to be the geico commercial that has the camel in it. I love that camel to pieces. He is absolutely adorable and got my attention for sure.
    I can't wait for all those Super Bowl commercials since they always bring animals in those.

20. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You mean the camel that's happy about hump day? I like that one too. I also like the insurance commercials with that Mayhem guy that gets into all kinds of accidents.