Your favorite advertisements?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by SpiralArchitect • Oct 29, 2013.

1. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When i was a kid growing up there were lots of cool adverts, the Jack Dee one sticks out in my mind, it was funny and brilliant. Nowadays there are not many interesting and funny adverts, I can't recall seeing a funny or engaging advert in recent times. I like the Honda dream adverts, they are quite cool, but that's about it.

2. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    When I was younger, I loved watching the Bud Bowl. I have no idea why. It was not necessarily clever or anything, I just really enjoyed watching bottles of beer play football. Clearly, that has dug itself into my brain because now I really enjoy drinking beer and watching football. However, not Budweiser. Interesting. That really worked against them in the long run.

3. lovemwaf

lovemwafActive Member

Threads:
    I like the apple vs pc ads. They are so mean and derogatory. I do like the fact that the tell the truth and by the time you are done seeing them, you are convinced that Apple is the way to go.

4. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes! Lol. I love the state farm commercial with the kids is my fav I don't mind watching those.

5. sulayman

sulaymanBanned

Threads:
    My favorite ad has got to be the dairy milk ad with the gorilla playing drums to phil collins song. I think that was an absolutely comical ad that stuck with me for a really long time. Its real creative and i think that it sold the product to me a lot more.

6. Dame6089

Dame6089Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite current ad is the ad for a phone with the two guys announcing a girls facebook activity. I can't remember which company it is. Maybe Sprint or T Mobile.

7. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitectActive Member

Threads:
    They never looked convincing to me. It seemed like they were going more for snark and sarcasm instead of actual arguments. They were definitely entertaining though.

8. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite will always be Shamwow. The only thing that tops the Shamwow commercial is the parody. The whole thing is just hilarious and you just can't help but laugh.

9. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I am curious about the Aero knife after watching the ad on TV. It probably doesn't do what it says it does, but I'd like to see for myself just the same. There are some pretty funny commercials on TV, but in general, they don't make me curious about a product or inspire me to rush out and go buy something. I just don't subscribe to that kind of blatant "have to have it" behavior.

10. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    I had forgotten how much enjoyed this Pepsi commercial aired by the Soccer Worldcup Championship in Germany 2006,

[video=youtube;j0o2gVBjVBU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0o2gVBjVBU[/video]​

11. erronousRogue

erronousRogueMember

Threads:
    Mine's still the classic 'The Man Your Man Could Smell Like' advert campaign with Isaiah Mustafa. One of the best publicity stunts I've ever seen, and it became somewhat of a meme on the internet as well. Old Spice in general tend to have great commercials.

12. brutal37138

brutal37138Member

Threads:
    I love this commercial:

Unfortunately, I don't like beer :/ But if I did!!!

13. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitectActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah those were pretty innovative ads. I think the youtube video for that ad went viral after a while.

14. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This one is cute, I laugh also when I see it. I can hardly work my camera on my phone so I wonder if I am missing something here.

15. randee555

randee555Active Member

Threads:
    I have so many I love but it's way too many to name. I love all the geico commercials, all the progressive commercials with Flo, the commercial with the little kids answering the the questions, etc. Some are so funny!!