Your Most Visited Earning Site

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by tonyb • Feb 15, 2017.

1. melissa1024

melissa1024New Member

Threads:
    I have several I visit quite regular. They are The Forum Wheel, MyLot, Prolific Academic, Slice the pie, and ForumCoin. You can earn through all of them and they pay through paypal.

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I miss when SliceThePie was newer and easier. I guess now that I think about it I have not been there for some time so I am not too sure what it is like now but last time I was there it was just strange.

3. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    @larryl332@larryl332 SliceThePie has gotten worse over the years, the pay rate keeps dropping and their requirements keep going up, it's ridiculous that they expect you to provide them with well written reviews while they pay you roughly around 3 cents per review.

#23May 7, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2017
  4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    One site I really like for they give the most surveys is

- this is my referral link that I get paid if you sign up. You do surveys, earn points then you got choices like cash paid with paypal or amazon gift cards. They pay and they are very frequent with surveys - some surveys are 150 points too-most surveys are 35 points. I like the payouts for 500 points for a $5 amazon gift card or cash payout at 1000 point for $10 with paypal. The other site clixsensresearch.com is a good site that pays cash with payoneeer. It's simple to get paid cash with clixsenseresearch.com but you got to go with their site to get cash from payoneer when you've acquired enough points to claim payouts. Just go through with the payout at clixsenseresearch.com and you'll get your new payoneeer acct. and your payoneer debit mastercard will be mailed to you if you get the cash payout. Payoneer charges .95 for auto loading of money. Clixsenseresearch.com has no referral paying link just a referral sweeps entry, though. I like the Spare5 info and thanks for that

Found this good site for more earnings while researching Spare5 :

#24May 8, 2017
    Last edited: May 8, 2017
  5. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    Currently, Postloop is my most visited earning site. I have a good rating on Postloop and almost a dozen sites are available to me via postloop. Interestingly, on postloop you cannot post all comments in one go. You will have to post in different times a day in order to maintain high credit value. That's the reason I visit postloop throughout the day.

6. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    I go to Tellwut pretty much every day. Even on weekends if I'm taking a break from other sites, I usually hit this one. It's so easy, and I find it to be generally informative or at least entertaining. I do my daily surveys most days of the week, the exclusive ones by email once each week, and sometimes write one or two. I rarely do the regular surveys since I don't like giving out my info. I hate getting screened out.

I'm able to get a gift card roughly once a month. I usually get a $10 Amazon card. It is a nice way to help me save some money on my Amazon purchases for just a little effort. Sometimes, I wait and get a $25 Walmart card or something else too.

7. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have any site that I can call a favorite. What I try to do is maintain a daily access frequency, but there really isn't one site that I visit more frequently.

I'm always filtering and accessing the sites that are still worth it. ;)

8. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @Krissttina Isobe@Krissttina Isobe I will sign up with your link . I did actually have an account with Survey Spot at one time, I don't know what happened to it. I will sign up with a different email and see what happens. I thought they were OK, I guess it just fell by the wayside. Some survey sites are better than others. It seems like I was getting kicked out of surveys on that site alot.

#28Jun 15, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2017
  9. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    @Decentlady@Decentlady This reminds me Forumcoin was the site where I got the great information to the many earning sites I have come to know today online. Even though it may be referred to as a low earner the information I gathered and still there on that site are priceless. It's one great forum serving as a springboard to other good earning sites

#29Jun 15, 2017
  10. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @Ke Gordon@Ke Gordon :(Me too, sometimes every one I try for that they send me to do didn't work out or it was already filled. Persistence is the key. Some days nothing and they kick me to my update your profile, lol. I kept going when they sent me emails to take a survey and stayed on the day till they send me to my no more surveys now or update your profile. Check the terms and conditions, see about accounts and discuss with them if they say you can only have one email, about what happened. They'll make it so you'll be alright. The site has strict terms and conditions. But persistence won and now I take some of those 150 pointers too. But there were a few 150 pointers that I didn't qualify to take the surveys too, so stick with it for I find surveyspot.com has the most surveys to do and make money with. Survey taking is not an employment type of income at all, just extra money to make. Good luck!

#30Jun 16, 2017
  11. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    This space seems to change quite a bit but the ones that have stuck around seem to be pretty good still. There was one site that was up a little while ago that was great for writing but has since faltered, and I miss that one.

12. Shana Peckover

Shana PeckoverMember

Threads:
    Right now it's Survey Junkie. The surveys are usually pretty short and you can cash out at just ten dollars. Its hit or miss sometimes though.

13. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I have a few sites that I visit frequently. I am on ForumCoin, ForumCoin Faucet, Mintvine, PL, TFW, Spare5, Usability Hub, Crowdtap, Mturk, Swagbucks, and Grabpoints. I try to spend a little time on each of them every day. They are the ones that seem to be making me money right now so I will stick with them. My routine has changed since some of my sites stopped being very lucrative or they have went under. If my current ones change, then I will find others to work on.

14. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I am on most of what you have stated. Must try Prolific Academic. I used to write for iwriter, LiteracyBase, TinyCent and MoraChat. The last three have ditched me (lol). iwriter is becoming an issue with me as ever since I have started writing easy posts I am finding it difficult to meet with their demands.

15. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    My most visited earning sites at moment are TFW, Spare5 and Forumcoin. I used to do a lot of surveys for Prolific Academic but recently they have restricted a whole bunch of countries including India so I am not finding anything there. Otherwise it was a good earning site for me. I have cashed out from Grabpoints too but that was only once and now they have stopped giving out codes or trivia quiz. So no longer banking on them now. But I have a few survey sites that I work for and I am glad that I am getting a few everyday from them!

16. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think my favorites are PL as well as Prolific Academic. I also do Usability Hub and Swagbucks as well as Mylot. Prolific is a steady earner for me and I like it. I am signed up on a lot of sites but the majority of them I do not visit every day.

17. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    @iamawriter@iamawriter Don't bother signing up with Prolific Academic. Right now they have restricted a whole bunch of countries including India, so you won't get any studies from them. I suggest you wait for some time!

#37Sep 2, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2017
  18. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    @nangk08@nangk08 Thanks for that alert. At the moment there is a user on Forum Coin has started his website where we can write articles of 200 words for which he pays Seems a laid back site

#38Sep 2, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2017
  19. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    I actually tried PTC sites once and it took a while before I found that they are just scams. That actually made me lose interest in all sites that promise to pay until I got introduced to Postloop.

Postloop is an outstanding sites which allows more than 20 post daily depending on your rating after registering and having your first 10 posts reviewed. I visit the site more often because of the more post it allows, since more post is more money.

20. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    My most visited earning site is ForumCoin. There is no way I will ever miss a day on this site and have been there for more than 2 years. I like it because the admin are very hands on and there aren't too many rules. It isn't the fastest earning site but I really do enjoy my daily visits.