Your Most Visited Earning Site

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by tonyb • Feb 15, 2017.

1. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    Forumcoin is a nice site and I really love visiting there although I have not yet redeemed from them even once. But nowadays, since I am getting quite a bit of work in Spare5 and another focus group, I am hardly finding time to visit FC. The people are really nice there, very helpful (I did meet you there first :) and the admin is also very nice.

2. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    Forumcoin is an honest and a straightforward website, but i feel that the pay is way too low in comparison for the work needed.

3. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    @walter12@walter12 I will always visit this site but recently I feel the quality of the posts has lowered and there are a few people who are getting away with spamming the site with pointless comments. I do hate it when this happens because it spoils the whole tone of the forum.

I recently joined Ayuwage and have been doing very well here. I cashed out in 11 days and I'm more than halfway to my next cash out. I'm quite impressed with it so far and have been visiting at least twice a day.

4. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    When I started out newly writing online to earn my most visited site then was ForumCoin. The very good thing it was from the website I got to know of many other sites paying even more than the ForumCoin. It's a great place for beginners online.

5. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    That is something even I felt with respect to Forumcoin so I have not been going there for the last few weeks. Even Spare5 is very slow, almost no tasks for so many days. The only thing working properly right now for me is TheForumwheel. I have an account with Ayuwage but never worked there much, but after your post, I think I should give it a try once again/

6. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I often wonder if it really is the sites that change or whether it is our attitude towards them as time goes on. At first when we find a new site it is exciting but as time goes on the glamour wears off and we take off our rose tinted specs. It becomes very routine and sometimes a little boring so we either visit less or leave altogether.

7. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    Ha, Forum Coin. They are serious all right, but the pay is insanely low, so it's not really worth my time. I've been trying to investigate earncrypto site because it seems promising, but haven't got to it just yet.

8. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    Yes I agree, the pay is low FC but I still like it as you get to know so much more about various earning sites around the world. Also, the insights shared by the members about such sites are quite valuable and most of them are really friendly and kind and do give a helping hand when required. :)

Do share more about earncrypto!

9. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, I agree it's a friendly community to hang out, but not to make money. Earncrypto is nothing more than a PTC site that instead of paying pennies pays in crypto. I decided not to join because I realized the pay is similar to FC, so it's not worth it.