Zarbee’s Naturals Immune Support Gummy

Discussion in Facebook Offers started by JoanMcWench • Apr 6, 2015.

1. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    These gummy vitamins are so immensely delicious & have elderberry extract. I don't know why they give you six in a sample because I have an incredibly difficult time popping just two. Find the sample

with Facebook.

2. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Quite a delicious offer for a delightful product. I have visited the Facebook page and I was enthralled that really Facebook marketing can be rewarding. I would request for some but I have no idea how they would be delivered to me. Zarbee looks like its in the business of selling natural health products and looks like one can save more from buying their products instead of relying on supplements.

3. Charlotte Martin

Charlotte MartinNew Member

Threads:
    What is the age limit for this? I would be very interested once my son is able to chew solids and has teeth lol

4. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    I missed this deal. I tried the page but it's no longer available. I have seen the Zarbee vitamins before and wondered how they taste. I am a fan of gummy vitamins. The gummy vitamins are the only ones my family seem to want to take. So when I buy vitamins I try to only buy the ones that are gummy like the multivitamins, fiber and immunity support.