Zoomies

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by avasmom • Nov 26, 2013.

1. avasmom

avasmomMember

Threads:
    The 'binoculars' that you wear like glasses...they look REALLY dorky but do they work as advertised? It sounds like the thing for viewing concerts from the cheap seats but I'm concerned about poor quality glass causing headaches/eye strain.

2. deeclutter11

deeclutter11New Member

Threads:
    I have to respectfully disagree. These things are horrible pieces of plastic. The lenses are plastic as well. They have some kind of glitch when ordering online too. I ordered 1 set for $10 and declined the "free" pair. I also added the carry case, lanyard, and comfort caps. I received 4 pair and was charged over $100. I returned them and am still waiting on a refund. I am not holding my breath since I have been battling with them since July.

3. avasmom

avasmomMember

Threads:
    What is it that "respectfully disagree" with deeclutter11? I had posed a question, not a review.

Regarding the remainder of your post - you mention the lenses are made of plastic, which doesn't surprise me because even my $800 eyeglasses are made of plastic, but you didn't address their functionality. Do they work?